Friday 10 November 2017

Skyped with A Large Evil Corp


Today we finally had our first Skype call, with A Large Evil Corp, where he gave us some beneficial information regarding the film. Despite this it was not till after the Skype call had ended that we all realised we had just been talking about the old version of the script, which was utterly gag-based, I doubled checked afterwards to make sure I had sent David the new script. I had sent it, so it was a mistake on their end when I realised this, I got Connor to send an email saying we just realized David had been looking at the wrong script and gave him the new script again, so we were all on the same page. Unfortunately, they loved the gag version we had before, so that is a bit annoying we did not see them before the first Milestone.





No comments:

Post a Comment