Wednesday 29 November 2017

Push to the Milestone


We all have been taking a very last push to get to this cut of Milestone. We split it up between the four of us; I was creating rough sketches of the scenes, then working out rough layouts (see figures 20/21) for Cery’s who went on working on the layout/Backgrounds in colour. Ourania was then taking her expression poses and placing them on top of the background and adding in the water, on top. There was only one problem; I had to keep on reminding people where our camera was (see figure 22) when we were creating the different scene for the animatic, it took a while for people to realize, we go there in the end.


Connor was taking what we had completed and was creating a new animatic, for this milestone today. I managed to complete the slice, and have it wholly coloured for today; it was arduous work to get done in such little time. It’s not as brilliant as I would have hoped for, but I was running out of time and spent most time on the first part, if I had longer the walk would have looked way smoother, unfortunately, I didn’t, so it meant it looks slightly doggy in the middle part of the coloured slice. I hope I get more people on the project that can animate adequately otherwise I am gunner be soo stuck. When we showed the animatic, most people were laughing, so I am hoping it was for a good reason, at the jokes and not because we are doing bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment