Wednesday 1 November 2017

Thumbnailing


We all put so much effort into, getting to today’s milestone. I was the one who edited the sounds on the animatic. However it was so frustrating that we had four styles going on in the animatic, it made it very hard to follow, luckily the sound I placed around it helped to bring it to life a lot more. On the contrast when we finally had another meeting with Kathy, because she missed the last she let us know that the pacing was not quite right, so we were able to adapt it a bit before the viewing. We finally reached our first milestone. However, we got mixed reviews from the animatic. Some of the lectures though we should have more story, and others realized where we were getting stuck between ideas. Lectures did not like it at first, then they went back on themselves to say it was not that bad, so it mixed up my emotions, flipping stupid, either like it or hate it, not both. Dani could tell that I was struggling, so offered to be co-director, which I was thrilled with and made me feel so much more at ease having someone else by my side to help. Between Dani and me we are looking at how to fix this story, to a more less gag based film and a but still a slightly gag-filled story at the same time, we are finding it quite hard. We can do this guy! I decided just to create some thumbnail templates for us to use when creating thumbnails, so I started to create some rough thumbnails just to get us started (see figure 12).



No comments:

Post a Comment