Thursday 18 January 2018

VoiceBoothWorkOnApeEscape



Went In to use the voice booth at uni today. Helped out Sophia, doing the mixing (see figure 1-4), of the voices for Ape Escape, while she went through the lines for Marina. Sophia wanted to try out Marina's voice for herself because previous people such as actor she used previously didn't work out well and sounded more like Mr. Bean! seen as she knew the way she wanted Marina to sound, it made it easier for her to find the right voice for Marina, to use in the booth. I also had a go at doing some voices myself for the orangutan - AMI, it was thoroughly funny to get into the character and I quite enjoyed being on the other side for a change (see figure5-6). I also went into an edit suite afterward to quickly add the new voices to Sophia's animatic for the next screening so I didn't forget to add them later (see figure 7).






No comments:

Post a Comment