Thursday 7 December 2017

Working on this film sooo far.......


During the time working on this film. I have found it very annoying at times, as it feels like I need to be in so many places at once. It is making me feel like I'm playing a co-director role at the same time, as being a director because Connor is not the best at naming things or getting people to turn up to meetings. I am having to keep on reminding people. Connor is brilliant with doing the email side. Hopefully, he understands what he has actually to do after Christmas. I also wished I had more time to focus on the sound side of things. I had very little time to spare, on it because at the start I didn’t feel like I could not be there, in the studio all the time, as I was being asked so many questions at the start. After Christmas I will be making the sound, one of my main focuses, as the group now knows what they are doing and I have faith in them to achieve it, without me being around all the time, and I can get into the dubbing theatre loads instead and achieve some really lovely Foley for my end of year showreel.

Graffiti seen while out walking around.
Me by the end of the project!.......



No comments:

Post a Comment